Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017

Travelling Art Journal, #4 - DT Project for Canvas Corp Brands

Hello lovelies!
This is my third post today - a new double spread in one of the Travelling Art Journals we make for Canvas Corp Brands.
This time I went a little funny =)


This is what I did:
 I took a page of the CCB mix & match pad Spring Showers, cut out some umbrellas and the gorgeous sentiment.

 Next I used the 7gypsies Maritime paper pad and glued the torne paper to the pages.
 For some texture I added some stripes of the 7gypsies global paper tape.
 The umbrellas were colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in several colors (you´ll find them listed in the post from Canvas Corp Brands). Then I painted the funny little girl and colored her with glimmer mists and some inktense pencils. I made some "watersplatters" with hot glue, which I covered with metalic wax in silver. Some shading and doodling here and there and the page was ready.



I hope you enjoy my page and don´t miss the gorgeous entries of my team mates too! You only have to hop over to the CCB blog.

Thank you for dropping in here today.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Evelynchen, das sind echt fröhliche Seiten, sooo schön gemacht. Die diverven Papiere sehen klasse aus hinter der helblauen Lasurfarbe und das Mädel ist echt witzig. Die Schirme sehen toll aus vor dem zarten Hintergrund.Bravo!
    Liebe Grüße
    Hugs
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's such fun - I love all the floating umbrellas, and the words are great. Looks like you've been having fun in your journal.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen